I called Farryn Electric after seeing several positive reviews on Facebook. I had an electrical issue with a ceiling fan, and I was concerned about problem wiring and a possible fire hazard. Matt was knowledgeable, professional, thorough, and friendly. He checked the switches, wiring, and electrical box, diagnosed my problem, and gave me piece of mind. He also was very respectful of my home, unlike other contractors I've had in the past. I was very pleased with my experience and would definitely recommend Farryn Electric to others.